The Bell House is open every day with 2 for 1 happy hour from 5pm-7pm.
- FLOYD BEER CHEESE - $4
- Floyd's KY beercheese, served with Ritz Crackers.
- DUB PIES - $5
- This level of quality in a meat pie is referred to as "Gourmet" in New Zealand & Australia.
- Steak Mince & Cheese Pie
- Ground beef in an inimitable onion gravy, encased in our magical light buttery pastry with an EVER SO VERY WHITE sharp cheddar cheese.
- Curry Vegetarian Pie
- Curried vegetable medley. Potato, carrot, cauliflower, zuchinni/courgette, mushroom, onion, garlic, peas and corn in a curry (& garam masala) milk sauce.
- Jamaican DUB Pie
- In the true essence of all things dub, this is the Dub Pie version of the Jamaican Beef Patty.
- PARKLIFE - $7
- Sweet and Sour at the same time ... like middle age. Absolut Ruby Red, grapefruit and a splash of sour.
- PINKERTON - $8
- This cocktail has got your back. Like being carried upstairs, while sleeping, by a loving parent who is also drinking a Pinkerton ... on and on into Infinity. Also nice with a lime. Ketel One Citroen, squeezed lemon, a splash of cranberry juice, triple sec and 7UP.
- WHITE LIGHT · WHITE HEAT - $8
- This Cocktail is like the Bus that you catch at the mall. It won't take you all the way home, but just almost close enough to walk. Have two! Fresh lime, Jose Cuervo, seltzer and TABASCO.
- TIGHTEN UP - $8
- Like a wedding vow whispered only to you under a willow tree ... by a stranger ... holding a Louisville Slugger. Bulleit bourbon and ginger ale.
- MELLOW GOLD - $13
- The cocktail your grandfather would drink if he was a Beck fan and a dreamer and kinda mean. Fresh lemons and limes, Don Julio tequila, Grand Marnier, sour mix and a spash of orange juice.