Spoons Toons & Booze
Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Brunch Cocktails + Free Cereal!
Sunday · May 13, 2018
Doors: 12:30 pm / Show: 1:00 pmThe Bell House
This event is 21 and over
One of NYC’s hottest tickets is expanding on its six year, sold-out run at Nitehawk Cinema and coming to The Bell House! Don’t miss this rare opportunity to see your favorite childhood cartoons on the big screen, now with sweet ass breakfast tacos from Jalapa Jar to fuel all that day drinking!
Do you miss your childhood Saturday mornings of waking up early to gorge on cereal and cartoons? If so, SecretFormula has the ultimate brunch for the kid in you…Spoons, Toons & Booze! We’ve got all your favorite Saturday morning cartoons, delicious cocktails and a free all-you-can-eat sugary cereal bar. Hosted by SecretFormula's Michael Austin and Nell Casey!https://www.thebellhouseny.com/event/1679889/
Do you miss your childhood Saturday mornings of waking up early to gorge on cereal and cartoons? If so, SecretFormula has the ultimate brunch for the kid in you…Spoons, Toons & Booze! We’ve got all your favorite Saturday morning cartoons, delicious cocktails and a free all-you-can-eat sugary cereal bar. Hosted by SecretFormula's Michael Austin and Nell Casey!
– Over 100 cartoon series from the 1940’s through the early 2000’s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– Free all-you-can-eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave! Soy and regular milk available.
– Compete in contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win retro cartoon- and cereal-themed prizes and more including free drinks and tickets to upcoming shows at The Bell House and Union Hall!
– Specialty cocktails like “The Sonny,” a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs!
– Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua to booze up your cereal bowl!
– Gorge on breakfast tacos or bowls stuffed with eggs, potatoes, cheese, mushrooms, bacon, guac and lots more (vegetarian and vegan options available) from Brooklyn’s own Jalapa Jar! (Cash only, ATM available at The Bell House)
About Jalapa Jar
Fresh Roasted. Fresh Blended. Fresh Kept. Locally made salsas & Austin-style Breakfast Tacos.
We produce, host and throw parties and events all over, but mainly in Brooklyn. Always fun...funny when possible. From group singing dance parties with your favorite music videos subtitled for the whole crowd to sing along with (Sing-Alongs), to cartoon and cereal brunches (Spoons, Toons & Booze), to themed TV and movie parties and lots more we bring the nerdy and nostalgic together for your enjoyment and to bring like minded people together to share their passions IRL. We've been entertaining NYC and leading the charge on the 90's renaissance since 2009...time to experience the secret for yourself.
The Bell House
149 7th Street
Brooklyn, New York, 11215